Are you encountering issues with your browser while visiting the Intuit QuickBooks website or using any feature of QuickBooks which requires use of Internet browser? In this blog post, we will be covering everything there is to know about browser problems with QuickBooks and also give you solutions.
However, if you are short on time or technical skills then do not worry and connect with the QuickBooks Experts of Dialsupportnumber. To reach out to the QB Experts, dial the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-380-2717 which is available 24 hours and 7 days of the week.
Note: Ensure that you are utilizing the latest version of your Internet browser to experience seamless connectivity.
Basic Steps For Troubleshooting Browser Issues With QuickBooks
The Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts of Dialsupportnumber recommend the following steps for resolving browser issues with QB:
- Reboot your Internet browser.
- Get rid of your browser’s cache.
- Add Intuit as a trusted site.
Basic Steps For Troubleshooting Download Issues
If you are encountering any error code or issue while trying to download a file or looking for a downloaded file then press Ctrl + J on your keyboard. If that does not resolve the issue for you then you should attempt to modify the default location for downloaded files. Follow the steps which are given below based on the browser which you are using:
Follow These Steps If You Are Using Google Chrome
- Go to the top-right corner of your Google Chrome browser and tap on the three dots.
- Choose Show Advanced Settings.
- Now, click on Download section.
- Tap on Change to choose another location for storing your download files.
- Tap on Ask where to save each files prior to downloading for getting a dialogue box every time before you download any file on to your desktop.
Follow These Steps If You Are Using Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to the Tools section.
- Choose Options and go to General tab.
- In the General tab, click on Browse option for modifying the default location of files which will be downloaded from this point onwards.
- Choose Always ask me where to save files prior to downloading for getting a prompt box every time before you download any file on to your computer.
Follow These Steps If You Are Using Safari Browser
- Open Safari on your screen and go to Preferences section.
- Choose General.
- Click on Other in the Save Downloaded files section.
- Select a location on your local storage for saving the downloaded files.
- Click on Close.
Follow These Steps If You Are Using Microsoft Edge Browser
- Go to the upper-right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and click on the three dots.
- Click on Settings.
- Go to the Advanced Settings window and choose View Advanced Settings.
- Lastly, choose Ask me what to do with each download and set it to On by going into the downloads.
Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
The solutions given above will be helpful in fixing all browser associated errors in QuickBooks Desktop accounting software. In case you are still encountering browser-associated errors then it implies that you are facing more severe problem. If you are unable to fix the browser issues manually then we suggest that you contact our QuickBooks Technical Support team. Call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2717 to connect with us and get instant solution for all QuickBooks errors and issues right away.