In this blog post, we will discuss the exact steps of Install or Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup in detail. So let us get started and get you back in business quickly.
Read the complete article or give the QuickBooks Experts a call on their toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1866-644-7717.
Step 1: Prepare Your Data
Prior to applying the steps on your computer, make sure that you do the following tasks:
- Create a backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- Keep your QuickBooks desktop product and license information handy as we will need it.
Step 2: Reboot Your Computer In Selective Startup Mode
Switching to Selective Startup mode closes all the applications and processes which are required at the moment. If you feel uncomfortable in performing the steps, consult the QuickBooks ProAdvisors.
- Hit Window+R on your keyboard to open the Run command on your screen.
- Click on text field and type msconfig.
- Press Enter.
- Go to the General tab and choose Selective startup and then select Load system services.
- Head to the Services tab.
- Now choose Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Choose Disable all option.
- Make sure that you unmark the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Now, go to the Windows Installer checkbox and ensure that it is marked. If it is not marked, then click on the box to mark it.
- Choose OK.
- Go to the System Configuration tab and click on the Restart button.
Step 3: Uninstall Or Install QuickBooks Desktop
Wait for your computer to restart and then follow the steps to do a clean install of QuickBooks.
Step 4: Switch Back To Normal Startup Mode
Once you have successfully installed QB on your system, change the configuration to normal. Follow these steps:
- Open the Run command by pressing Windows+R simultaneously.
- Click on the text field and type msconfig.
- Click on the OK button.
- Go to the General tab and choose Normal Startup.
- Tap on the OK button.
- Go to the System Configuration tab and choose Restart.
Get Support For Installing Or Uninstalling QuickBooks In Selective Startup
We hope that you found this blog post insightful and you were able to uninstall or install QB in selective startup mode. You can resolve installation errors, update errors, license errors and unrecoverable errors by performing the steps given here.
Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to get in touch with the QuickBooks Technical Support Department of Dialsupportnumber. You can also use the QuickBooks Live Chat Support service. Scroll to the bottom-right corner of your desktops screen and tap on the chat icon. A form will appear on your screen. Fill the field with your information and click on the submit button to chat with the QB Experts.