In this blog post, we will show you how you can use Intuit Data Protect for viewing the Backup Status, Backup History and modify backup settings. This is the most detailed guide available on this topic on the internet. In case you encounter any issues while using Intuit Data Protect tool then do not hesitate to give the Intuit certified QuickBooks Support team a call. Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 to get in touch with us.
How To Open Intuit Data Protect?
- Scroll down to the bottom-right corner of your screen and click on the green padlock of Intuit Data Protect in the windows task bar.
- Make sure you right click on the icon and choose Open Intuit Data Protect.
How To View Backup History In QuickBooks?
Choose the View Backup History and then head to the Backup Detail window. Now, you can view the lists of backups which will be in ascending order of its creation date. Check out the history of backups to find out the date and timestamp of any backup entry.
- Open Intuit Data Protect.
- Select View Backup in the main Intuit Data Protect window.
How To Change Backup Settings In QuickBooks?
You have to select Change Backup Settings if you want to add or remove files from the backup set. You also get the option to edit the email notification preferences.
- Go to the taskbar and right-click on the Intuit Data Protect icon.
- Click on Open Intuit Data Protect option.
- Now, go to Change Backup Settings.
- Now, individually mark all the files that you wish to back up from the Select QuickBooks Data tab.
- Click on the OK button.
- Tap on the Continue button and select the appropriate option in the Notification Email Settings window.
- Choose a Backup time then click on the Continue button.
- Choose the Continue button for saving the newly made changes.
- Exit from the setting window.
Get QuickBooks Technical Support
We highly recommend getting the QuickBooks Intuit Data Protect tool to all our readers. It is an extremely beneficial service to have if you are encountering issues while creating a backup of your QuickBooks data.
It allows you to rest assured as your business investments will be protected by automatically backup of your data. All your data will be encrypted and stored on the Intuit servers to provide maximum security from unwanted access.
In case you ever run into any issues or errors while creating a backup or using Intuit Data protect then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 without thinking twice. Our Intuit QuickBooks Data Protect Support Service is available 24 hours via the support line number and the live QB cha support. Contact us now.