QuickBooks gives you an option to use various emails in QuickBooks. You can configure email in QuickBooks to send and receive invoices, reports, product sale, etc. Sometimes, when you change your email preference in QuickBooks Outlook goes missing. The error message show as Outlook Is Not An Option In QuickBooks Send Forms Preferences. You can get in touch with QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-5018 for any type of assistance related to the issue. In this article, we are going to discuss the issue in detail and methods to resolve it.
What Are The Causes Of Outlook Is Not Showing As An Option In QuickBooks Send Form Preferences?
The causes of QuickBooks missing from send form preferences are mentioned below:
- You are using older Click-to-Run (CTR) version of MS Outlook. The older version does not support some integration with any third party applications like QuickBooks.
- No profile in MS Outlook.
- MS Outlook is not the default email.
- The outlook is not selected as the preferred email program in Internet Explorer.
- Your QuickBooks is hosted on the Cloud and your service provider does not have Office installed as a hosted application.
How To Fix Missing Outlook In Send Forms Preferences?
There are various methods by which you can resolve the issue. You can contact Intuit QuickBooks Support team any time to fix the issue in quick time. Some of the methods are listed below:
Solution 1: Ensure your Outlook version is supported
Verify that your Outlook is compatible with the version of your QuickBooks Desktop
- Verify the version of Outlook
- Verify the compatible version of Outlook based on the version of QuickBooks Desktop
Solution 2: Make Outlook The Default Email Program
- Go to the File tab, then select Options.
- Under Start up options, choose to Make Outlook the default program for E-mail, Contacts, and Calendar.
Outlook 2007 and earlier
- Choose Tools > Options > Other tab.
- Under the General settings, select Make Outlook the default program for Email.
Solution 3: Set the default email program in Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, choose Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the Program Tab.
- Follow the instructions for your version of Internet Explorer:
For Internet Explorer 9.0, 8.0 and 7.0
- At the bottom of the window, select Set Programs > Set your default programs.
- Choose your email application.
- Select Set this program as default, then OK.
- Select Set program access and computer defaults.
- Choose Microsoft Windows.
- From the drop-down arrow, select Use my current Microsoft e-mail program, then OK.
For Internet Explorer 6.0:
- Close and then reopen Internet Explorer.
- Choose Tools > Internet Options, then select Programs tab.
- In Internet Programs, select Outlook as the Email program, then OK.
- In QuickBooks, go to Edit menu > Preferences.
- Choose Send Forms, then select My Preferences tab.
- In the Send email using section, select your email program.
Solution 4: Edit the Mail Profile settings in Windows
- Close QuickBooks.
- Go to the Windows Start button, then open the Control Panel.
- In the Search Control Panel field on the top left, enter Mail, then select Mail in the results screen.
- In the Mail Setup window, choose Show Profiles.
- Select Always use this profile, then choose OK.
- Open QuickBooks and try to set it to use Outlook for email.
Solution 5: Uninstall and reinstall Office and QuickBooks
Uninstall and reinstall both Office and QuickBooks in this order:
- Uninstall QuickBooks.
- Uninstall Office.
- Reinstall Office.
- Reinstall QuickBooks.
How To Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Errors?
With the help of the above methods, you can easily fix the Outlook issue in QuickBooks. If you are not able to resolve it then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-557-5018 for getting technical assistance from our experts. We are available 24×7 to resolve all issue to QuickBooks. You don’t have to hamper your workflow due to QuickBooks issues.