QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working : Know How To Fix
QuickBooks has many advanced features which help Business owners in managing their business in a streamlined way. Bank Feed is one such important dynamic feature of QuickBooks. Bank Feeds allows you to connect your Bank and credit card account to QuickBooks feeds the transactions automatically into the banking center each day. With the help of Bank Feeds you can match your transactions in your database. Sometimes it may happen that QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working. Here we will discuss the causes of QuickBooks Bank Feeds issues and methods to resolve it. For further information, You can contact to QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2717.
What Are The Causes When Bank Feeds Stops Working In QuickBooks?
There are majorly two reasons because if which Bank feeds stops working in QuickBooks:
- No sync between QuickBooks and Bank
- QuickBooks doesn’t support that particular bank
- importing a transaction which older than 90 days.
How To Fix QuickBooks Bank Feeds Not Working Issue?
There certain scenarios where the QuickBooks Bank Feeds stops working. We will look at the scenarios and their solutions.
Scenario 1: The Bank Cannot Connect To QuickBooks
There can be a situation when QuickBooks cannot connect to your Bank. Follow the below steps in order to fix it:
- Login to your QuickBooks account and select Banking
- Select the account where you are facing trouble.
- Now click on the Bank and Credit Cards category
- Now click on Update.
Scenario 2: Password Is Changed
- Open Banking Center in then QuickBooks menu.
- Select the pencil icon at the top right of the account tile.
- Now select the Edit sign-in info.
- An Update window will appear where you can update your User ID and password.
Scenario 3: Corrupted Bank Feed Connection
In the above situation, the connection between the bank and QuickBooks is broken. First, you have to disconnect the QB account from the bank and then reconnect it.
- Open the Banking Center in QuickBooks file menu.
- Press the pencil icon at the top right of the account tile
- Now Select the Edit account info.
- Select the option Disconnect this account on save and then Save and close.
- Go back to the Banking Center and connect the account again to the Bank.
Technical Help For Bank Feeds Issue in QuickBooks
The above methods have resolved your Bank Feeds issues. But if you face in trouble while performing the solution then you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1888-380-2717. We have skilled and experienced staff who will resolve your issues in no time. You can contact us anytime round the clock as out experts are available 24×7 for your assistance.