QuickBooks allows you to manage all your important financial tasks and helps you to grow your business. However, you may face some errors or issues when the size of your company files reaches the maximum limit or about to reach the maximum limit. There can be various issues that you can face due to the file size issues but mostly you will get an error from the 6000 error series that represents the company file errors.
QuickBooks Company files contains all your financial data and the data keep on increasing as you work on the QuickBooks company file. As the file size increases, you may start facing several issues and one of them is the performance related issue that slows down your workflow.
QuickBooks File Running Slow
Intuit has assigned particular file size to each version of QuickBooks Desktop. As soon as the file size limit crosses, you start facing various errors and issues in your QuickBooks software.
- QuickBooks Pro edition allows up-to 300 MB.
- QuickBooks Premier edition allows up-to 500 MB.
- QuickBooks Enterprise allows up-to 750 MB data.
Once the size limit exceeds, you will face issues during various tasks such as processing payroll, generating report, processing a transaction. If you don’t address this issue as soon as possible then you can even lose your data.
Why QuickBooks File Taking Too Much Space
QuickBooks company file contains all the important data of your business and a large amount of data transfer is done while recording a single transaction, name, account, invoices, receipts etc.If you are using QuickBooks from a long period of time, let’s say 5 or 6 years then your QuickBooks files will automatically become heavier. QuickBooks allows you to access the company file for 5 to 10 years and after that you will have to clean your data files.
Issues, Problem, Errors Comes Due To Bing Size QuickBooks Files.
- Large data files make your transaction and other processes slower which can make it difficult for you to process a report.
- Your QuickBooks application start getting crashed
- Your data files can increase the risk of losing your entire QuickBooks data.
- Large data files won’t allow you to create a successful backup of your QuickBooks company file.
Fix QuickBooks Desktop Performance Issues Due To Bigger Size Of QuickBooks File
There are multiple options to that you can perform to resolve the file size issues. Well, one the best option to resolve this issue is to get in touch with the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1888-380-2717. With this technical support service, you can get instant support for all your issues and you will be able to use QuickBooks without any issue. You can also try to upgrade your system configuration to resolve this error.
Well, if you are looking for the manual steps then you can perform following steps:
- Condense/Archive Or Data File Clean Up: You can reduce up-to 700 MB of storage if you are using QuickBooks 2012 or earlier versions. You need to use the Clean Up utility and you can use it by going into File > Utilities > Clean up Company Data.
- Start With New Data File:If you still face same issue then you need to create a new QuickBooks Company File by copying the old transactions. Before creating a new file, you need to make sure that all the transactions, Account Receivable and Account Payable are up-to-date. You also need to remove all the irrelevant transactions as well.
- File Conversion Services: You can connect with us at QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1888-380-2717 to get the file conversion services.
- Start With New QuickBooks: Install your QuickBooks on a new system or use QuickBooks cloud services to store your data files on cloud storage.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Company File Errors
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you are now able to resolve the QuickBooks file size issues. However, sometimes you can even face data damage issues due to these oversized files. In such cases, you will have to get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2717 and get data services from the official and certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.