QuickBooks is a one of its kind accounting software recommended by Accountants and business owners all over the globe. It is especially designed for budding and mid-scale businesses and essentially fulfills are their accounting needs. You can easily from any accounting platform to QuickBooks. In this article, we will explain to you how you can convert the files from other accounting software into QuickBooks compatible files. We will be utilizing the QuickBooks Conversion tools for this process.
You can get in touch with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of dialsupportnumber for any assistance. Call the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-306-4146 to get instant solutions for all QB errors and issues.
If you have never used any accounting software before then you will be surprised by how much QuickBooks can streamline and automate your daily tasks. Let us first discuss the features of QuickBooks conversion tool:
- It enables you to configure the procedure to convert QuickBooks files.
- You can easily import your data from a new QB Company File.
- It doesn’t overwrite your current data.
- Protects your data and keeps its safe & secure while converting.
- Makes a record of all the transactions of your business.
- You get the option to import lists or lists plus balances & historical transactions into your QB.
- QuickBooks Conversion Tool makes a log file of the conversion procedure to sustain the data to check later.
However, QuickBooks conversion tool also has some limitations which are given below:
- QuickBooks Conversion tool can’t convert employee list information that includes social security number and payroll general ledger account balance information.
- Various payroll data cannot be converted like paycheck, employee yet to date info, payroll items, individual employee wage, job costing and closed or partially closed sales orders.
You need the following system requirements for the QuickBooks Conversion Tool:
- You must register your QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks must be installed in your system
- Peachtree, Microsoft SBA 2006 or Microsoft Office Accounting 2008 must be installed in your system
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM should be there in your system
- NET 2.0 framework should be installed in your computer
How To Use The QuickBooks Conversion Tool?
Use the following steps to use the conversion tool:
- Install and run the QuickBooks Conversion Tool
- Two options will appear on your screen: my own company and my client company. Choose any one of them.
- In the drop-down box, click on the accounting software that you are converting it from and then choose the Next button.
- Click on the Browse option.
- Choose the company file.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select your QB product and edit the location where the company file is to be stored.
- Click on the Next button to proceed.
- Make sure you select the appropriate conversion level and then click on the Next button.
- As per the date & name, choose your Accounting preferences and then tap on the Next button.
- Go through your details and make appropriate changes if anything is incorrect.
- Click on the next button.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the process.
Note: In case your data is already in QB format then you don’t require QB conversion tool to convert your data.
Converting Or Upgrading Between Different Versions Of QuickBooks
Converting From Quicken
- Make sure that you utilize the Conversion tool if you’re converting Quicken 2012 to QuickBooks Desktop 2019 or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 18.0.
- Remember to utilize the Conversion tool within QuickBooks if you’re converting from Quicken 2018 to QuickBooks Desktop 2018.
You can choose to update your Quicken data files to the latest release to better understand the service of QuickBooks Conversion Tool.
Convert Peachtree 2013-2015
- Sage/Peachtree company file access
- Peachtree Source Company File Selection
- Verify the results
Get QuickBooks Tech Support Team
We hope that you were able to learn something about the QuickBooks Conversion tool and now you can convert your files manually. In case you need assistance with the process or want to talk to the QuickBooks Experts then do not hesitate to give us a call. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-306-4146 to connect with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of dialsupportnumber. You can also connect with us by using the QuickBooks Chat Support service.