QuickBooks is one of the finest accounting software and it is greatly helpful for small and mid-sized businesses. Users greatly appreciate the availability of 24×7 Intuit QuickBooks Support. If you are facing the QuickBooks Error 1014 just call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1-866-644-7717. Our Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts will create a temporary remote connection between the Intuit server and your computer to fix the issue. Don’t worry as you will have complete control of your computer at all times.
In this blog post, we will show you how you can resolve the QB error 1014 manually. You will also learn why this error is appearing on your desktop so you can prevent it in future. So let us dive right in.
What Is QuickBooks Error 1014?
In the official Intuit error directory, the QuickBooks Error Code 1014 is categorized as a cache files related error. Your QB accounting software will take more time to open in multi-user mode. Sometimes the software will close abruptly and you will not be able to save any changes. This error is accompanied by the following error message:
“Error Message: Not able to upload your data, possibly due to an issue with the company file. Please use Verify-rebuild option in QuickBooks to fix this problem.”
Causes Of The QuickBooks Error 1014
- Corrupt or incomplete installation of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks company files are damaged.
- A virus or malware attack on your computer can trigger such errors.
- You have deleted QuickBooks related files or folders.
How To Troubleshoot QB Error Code 1014?
It is extremely important that you resolve this error as soon as possible because whenever you are encountering any error; your database is on risk. An error can damage your QuickBooks database files or the software itself.
Follow the below-given solutions to resolve this error:
Solution 1: Fix Error Via Automatic Updates
- Go to the computer server where you have hosted your company data files.
- Look for the INI file on the computer server.
- Right-click on the file and choose Open from the drop-down menu.
- Add the part with selected value.
- Now, save the recent changes to the file.
- Open your QuickBooks again and if you encounter the error again then move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Fixing Error Via The Automatic Updates
- Open the Run utility by pressing Windows and R key on your keyboard.
- Click on the text field and type “cmd”, hit enter.
- Command prompt will appear on your screen.
- Click on the text field and type “stop net QuickBooks DBXX.”
- Hit enter.
- New settings will be saved automatically saved. You can check the new settings in windows registry.
- To modify the changes go to Key location where HKEY _ LOCAL _ MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ Current Control Set \ Services \ QuickBooksDBxx \ Parameters and the currently available value may be like – n QB _ SERVER _ NAME -qs – gd ALL -gk all – gp 4096 – gu all – ch 256M – c 128M.
- Save all the changes.
- Open your QuickBooks and check if the error is now fixed.
- If you are still facing the error then get in touch with the QuickBooks Experts of dialsupportnumber.
Get Instant QuickBooks Technical Support
We hope that you were able to troubleshoot the QuickBooks Error 1014 by applying the solutions given in this article. If none of the solutions worked for you and you are still facing the error then immediately call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717.
You can also connect with us via our QuickBooks Live Chat Support service. Connect with us to experience premium QuickBooks Technical Support Service.