QuickBooks Software is state-of-the-art accounting software that helps to grow small and mid-scale businesses. It enables the users to better manage their accounting and cash flow management tasks. But sometimes QB starts malfunctioning and displaying error messages like the QuickBooks Error Code 12152. If you are encountering the QB Error code 12152 then dial the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-380-2717 to connect with the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of Dialsupportnumber.
In this blog post, we are covering all the different aspects of this error like causes, symptoms and most importantly the solutions. It is crucial that you read this blog post to the very end if you want to resolve this error manually.
So let us get started right away.
Symptoms of the Error 12152
- This error appears on your screen when the active QuickBooks window or tab crashes.
- You are unable to save any changes or make any changes in the default settings of your QB.
- QuickBooks stops responding or closes abruptly.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 12152?
- License data can’t be read by QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks software is not installed properly.
- Framework documents or registry files are missing.
How to Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
- Make sure that the date and time are correct in your system.
- If date and time is incorrect, then you need to fix this issue before using QuickBooks.
- Restart your computer after changing the date and time in your system tray.
- Check if the error is still appearing on your screen and if it is then move on to the next solution.
- Firstly check your internet connection is stable or not.
- If the internet connection is stable then reopen QuickBooks.
- Go to internet settings options.
- After that choose the advanced options and click on it.
- Now you will see the advanced reset option, click on it and reopen your QB.
- Firstly close all the running tabs of QuickBooks and restart your computer.
- After that login as an administrator on your system.
- Press the Windows button and go to All Programs.
- Click on Accessories and then on System Tools.
- Choose System Restore.
- Hit the next button.
- And choose the Restore option from the list.
- Choose the latest system and restore it.
- Click the next button until the process starts.
- After that restart your system.
Get QuickBooks Technical Support Services USA
After following the all the steps given in this blog post you will be able to resolve QuickBooks Error 12152 manually. In case you are still facing the same issue again and again then you can get in touch with our highly experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors. Call us on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2717 to receive premium QuickBooks Tech Support services anywhere in the world. Did you know you can chat with the QuickBooks Experts to get QB Support? Yes, you read that correct. Go to the bottom-right corner of your screen and click on the chat icon to get answers for all your QB queries.