QuickBooks Error 12152 occurs when there is an issue with the internet connection settings. Due to this configuration issue, QuickBooks takes time to connect with the web server. You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-801-4164 to resolve any kind of technical issues in QuickBooks. Make sure that you have a good network connection while resolving QuickBooks Update Error 12152. In this article, we are going to discuss the causes, symptoms, and methods to fix QuickBooks Error 12152.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 12152?
The causes of QuickBooks Error 12152 are mentioned below:
- QuickBooks cannot read or write the license data.
- Improper functioning of Windows API keys.
- Using an older version of QuickBooks
- Incorrect installation of QuickBooks.
- Any kind of malware or virus attack on the system.
What Are The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 12152?
Some of the symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 12152:
- The system freezes or breaks down.
- The system hangs while running any program
- Input devices are not responding properly.
- QuickBooks Error Code 12152 is displayed on your system.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 12152?
You can follow the below methods to fix QuickBooks Error Code 12152?
- Firstly, verify the date and time is set correctly in the system.
- If the date and time are incorrect then open Settings and modify it.
- When you set the correct the date and time in the system, then restart the system.
- Check if the issue still persists, then move to the next solution.
- Ensure the internet connection is stable on your system.
- Open Internet Explorer on the computer.
- Now open Internet Option from the upper right side.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Click on Advanced Reset option.
The internet setting is now reset in the system. Check again if the issue still exists. If the error is not resolved then move to the next solution.
- Log in to your computer as Administrator.
- Open Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories> System tools > System Restore.
- A new window will appear where choose Restore my computer to an earlier time option.
- Click Next.
- Now select the latest system restore point and press Next.
- Click Next on the confirmation window.
- When the process is over, Restart the computer and check if the QuickBooks Update Error 12152 is resolved.
- Download the QuickBooks File Doctor from the official website of Intuit.
- Install the application on the system and run it to Scan the system.
- Now click on Repair All to fix the issue.
Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Error 12152
With the above methods, you can easily resolve QuickBooks Error 12152. Our technical experts at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 are always available to assist you in performing the above solutions. They will also help to resolve QB Error 12152 if the above steps cannot solve the issue. Our technical experts are very skilled and experienced to resolve any QuickBooks issue in Quick time.