QuickBooks has various error codes and issues that can be faced in various scenarios. However, most of them are not permanent and they can be resolved easily. QuickBooks Error 3120 which is generally known as a run time error and it generally occurs when you try to download payments from your bank account using QuickBooks.
This article will provide you the complete resolution for QuickBooks Error 3120. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Number +1800-801-4164 if you want an instant resolution for your issues.
What Is QuickBooks Error Code 3120?
The QuickBooks Error Code 3120 can be faces while downloading a payment which was failed but when you did it through invoice, it was right. This error basically indicates that a specific object is missing or cannot be found.
QuickBooks Error 3120 occurs when the deals request or buy request are not up to the mark. A receipt, bill or item is synchronized with QuickBooks through rapid inventory and connected to the initial exchange. In these cases, the initial exchange will be removed or gets unchecked and you will get the error message on your screen.
Main Causes Of QuickBooks Error 3120
Main causes of QuickBooks Error 3120 are as given below:
- Inappropriate account mapping.
- Initial exchange was removed or it was modified manually in QuickBooks.
- The business arrange in Rapid Inventory was cleared and you will be asked to close it by adjusting it.
- The invoice that you want to compare is not matching up with QuickBooks.
- Inappropriate installation of the QuickBooks was not properly done.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3120?
The error code 3120 can easily be resolved by following some appropriate guidelines provided by Intuit. Here in this section of the article, we have provided some solution steps that you can perform to resolve QuickBooks Error 3120. We recommend you to perform the steps in the shown order to get a positive result. Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 3120 are as given below:
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop application and navigate to the File menu.
- Go to Preferences > Company > Account.
- Go through the Basic and Advanced options and make sure that all the accounts are mapped properly.
- Click on Save.
- The accounts that are mapped inappropriately will be shown in brackets.
- Try to run the financial exchange again.
Technical Support For QuickBooks
The provided solutions should allow you to resolve the QuickBooks Error 3120 and you should be able to run the financial exchanges again. In case the error is still around then it might be occurring because the installation of QuickBooks is damaged and you will have to reinstall the QuickBooks software.If the error could not be resolved or you are having some doubts in any of the steps then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 and get all your issues resolved by the certified ProAdvisors of dialsupportnumber.com.