Let’s Learn About QuickBooks Error 6144, 304
Despite the advantageous aspects of QuickBooks Accounting and Bookkeeping Software, just like any other accounting software, this application also runs into errors that might hinder the working flow of the QuickBooks Users. These errors cannot be ignored at any cost, even if they seem to be small and petty. Even small issues can create big blunder in case you ignore them. We all are aware of the fact that how convenient it is to utilize the QuickBooks Software, and resolving the issues is even more trouble-free; you just require appropriate guidance. In that case, our QuickBooks ProAdvisors work throughout the day just to deliver the user with the best of services by providing accurate solutions for the Errors and Issues Related to the QuickBooks Desktop Software. You just have to dial QuickBooks 24×7 Tech Support Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.
All these errors have been categorized under several Error Series. And all the categories are divided further into error codes so that it can be easier for the QuickBooks Officials as well as the QuickBooks Users to determine the error into which they are running. One such Error Code is QuickBooks Error Code 6144, 304 which falls under 6000 Error Series in QuickBooks that occurs due to the damaged and missing company file in QuickBooks.
Causes For The Occurrence Of Error Code 6144, 304 In QuickBooks
There can be several root causes due to which this error might occur. Knowing the causes can help you in rectifying the error effortlessly within no time. Given below is the list of all reasons that leads to Error -6144, 304 in QuickBooks:
- This Error might occur due to the immediate Power Cut in your system that causes damaged or crashed QuickBooks Company Files.
- Another reason could be the damage or corruption in the QuickBooks Company Data Files.
- Your system might have run into a Virus or Malware Attack.
- Third-Party Antivirus or Firewall that you have installed on your system might be restricting the Company Files in QuickBooks to open.
- Users might have mistakenly deleted the Company Data File in QuickBooks Application.
Fixing The Error 6144, 304 In QuickBooks
QuickBooks Error 6144, -304 is a common error that often occurs while running the QuickBooks Company File. This error can be resolved effortlessly by just following up on the manual steps that are given in this blog post. But before going through the steps. You must download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool that helps in resolving all the issues related to the Data File in QuickBooks. Once you install this tool, It will scan all the errors that have occurred in your company file. This tool simply identifies and eliminates all the issues automatically. In this way, your problem is going to be resolved.
However, if you continue to run into the same error, we would suggest you follow the steps as mentioned by the guidelines of Intuit. These steps will make you comprehend the way in which the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is to be utilized in order to resolve this issue. You need to be very careful while doing these steps as a little mistake can create further big issues or errors. Let’s go through all the steps:
- Firstly, you have to log into your computer as the Administrator.
- Now, you need to run any internet browser that you usually use.
- Search for the Official website of Intuit. (www.Intuit.com)
- And then, you have to navigate to the QuickBooks Tool Hub Section from where you need to download QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
- Properly install the tool on your system.
- Once the installation process is finished, you have to open the tool along with the Administrator’s Rights.
- Now, you have to choose the Company File that is troubling you.
- You need to check whether the file is hosted on the server or the workstation.
- After this, you are going to receive a pop message that will ask you, “Are you on a server or a workstation?” In answer to this, you have to opt for the appropriate option.
- Once this is done, the tool will initially start scanning the network errors and then the QuickBooks Company File Errors.
- No, when the scanning process is done, you are supposed to close the Doctor Tool as well as the QuickBooks Software.
- To finish the process, you have to restart your computer, and after this, you are advised to run QuickBooks Company File in order to check whether the error is resolved or not.
Technical Support For Error Code 6144, 304 In QB
We hope that all the manual steps that we have mentioned above are going to help you in resolving the error code 6144, -304 in QuickBooks efficiently within no time. Still, under a few circumstances, QuickBooks Users continue to come across the same error again and again. In that case, you are advised to directly get into touch with our Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We acquire the QuickBooks Support Team that possesses high knowledge to cope up with all the problems and queries related to the QuickBooks Desktop Software. You are just a call away from our 24×7 Tech Support Services. Dial QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.