QuickBooks Desktop is the most reliable accounting software that allows QuickBooks Users to perform various accounting and bookkeeping operations. This software helps the small and mid-sized business owners in managing and handling all the financial transactions that take place in their day-to-day business-related operations. QuickBooks provides numerous features such as tracking the Inventory/Stock, management of inflow and outflow of cash, managing employee payroll, recording expenses and receipts, tracking and recording bills and invoices, and much more.
But, just like any other software, QuickBooks also undergo a few errors that might create hindrance to your working experience in QuickBooks. Either a small error or a big one, both can create big issues if not resolved at the initial stage. Therefore you are required to fix the error or issues related to the working processes in QuickBooks as soon as they come into your consideration. To get instant and best solutions for all your queries and issues, you need to dial QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.
QuickBooks Error Code 6154 also comes into the list of these QuickBooks Errors and Issues. This error does not allow the QuickBooks Company File does not open or users are unable to open any particular folder in the QuickBooks Software. The user runs into a few errors at the time connecting to the Company File in QuickBooks.
Troubleshooting Error 6154 in QuickBooks
In this blog, we have discussed all the necessary steps under the guidance of Dialsupportnumber Experts in order to get rid of the QB Error Code 6154. We recommend you to go through all the steps firstly and then perform them. In this way, you may resist coming across further issues. We have grouped all the steps into 3 solutions. Let’s have a look at all of them:
- Firstly, you need to Start your system again.
- Now, you have to log into your Windows using the Administrator’s Rights.
- To end the process, you need to get permission in order to navigate to the File folder where you have stored QuickBooks Company File.
- Again, you need to start your system as an Administrator.
- In this step, you have to attempt linking your company file/folder in the C:\drive using the Sync Now option.
- You need to start your computer again using the Administrator Rights.
- You are required to move your QuickBooks Company File to some other folder and then set up the Sync Manager again.
- Now you have to move the file folder to a new location from the location where it was earlier.
- Log into your system and set up a new location for the file.
- Now, in the location that you have recently settled up, you are supposed to make a new folder.
- After creating the folder, you need to copy the files from the older folder and then paste them into the new folder.
- For doing this, you have to highlight all the files and then continue by pressing CTRL + X in order to cut the files from the previous folder.
- Navigate to the new folder and press CTRL + V in order to paste all the files in it.
- In this step, you are required to set up the Sync Manager.
- After doing this, you are needed to navigate to the QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- Open the Help tab and then click on the Manage Data Sync section.
- Tap on the Reset Sync Manager option.
- And then, you need to enter the credentials in order to log in.
- To finish the process, you are advised to let the Sync Manager get done with the syncing process initially.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Error Code 6154
All the steps that we have mentioned in this blog have been recommended to you as per the guidelines of Intuit. All of these steps are easy to be performed manually. However, if you are still facing problems in performing these solutions, you may get in touch with our Intuit Certified QuickBooks Proadvisors who are highly experienced and skilled when it comes to the matter of resolving any issue or error related to QuickBooks Desktop Software. You just have to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1800-801-4164 and you will be redirected to the best services that are available 24×7.