QuickBooks Error 6190, -816
QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software by small and medium-size business organizations. Business Owners use this software for managing their sales, payroll, accounting, inventories and a lot of other things. But sometimes you may face certain errors which can hamper their work. QuickBooks Error 6190, -816 is one such issue. Here we will learn about this error and methods to resolve this error. You can also contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-380-2717 for more details about the solutions.
What Is The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6190, -816?
QuickBooks Error 6190, -816 occurs when another user logs in to the company file in a single user mode. Some other causes are mentioned below:
- A Mismatch between the transaction log file (.tlg) and the company file (.qbw).
- Corrupt or damage QuickBooks data file
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6190, -816?
Before performing any solution, make sure that your QuickBooks is up to date. Then you have to rename the ND and TLG files to repair the company damaged data files. QuickBooks Error 6190, -816 can be resolved by the below methods:
Method 1: Rename the ND and TLG files
- Firstly, Open the folder which contains the company file.
- Search the files with a similar file name as your company files but with extensions.ND and.TLG.
- Rename both the files by the right clicking on them.
- Add the word OLD at the end of each file name like qbw.nd.OLD
- Open QuickBooks again and try to open your company file by entering correct credentials.
Method 2: Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tools
You must be logged in as Administrator.
- Download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor tool from the official web of Intuit.
- Run the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Two options will appear on your screen:
- Both file damage and network connectivity
- Network connectivity only
- Choose the first option as it will detect corrupted or damaged files and will help to fix the error -619.
- Enter your Admin password if prompted.
- It will then ask the location of the file company :
- Select Yes if you’re using the company file on your server.
- Select No if using Workstation.
- Click on Proceed to continue the process.
How to Get Technical Support For QuickBooks Error 6190, -816?
Now you can easily resolve QuickBooks Error 6190, -816 by using the above methods. If you find any difficulty in performing the above steps, then you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1888-380-2717. Our technical experts are always ready to resolve any kind of issues or errors related to QuickBooks. They are highly experienced and skilled to resolve your QuickBooks issues anytime round the clock.