QuickBooks is an accounting software with some of the best industry-based features. You can easily manage employee payrolls, inventory tracking with the help of QuickBooks. However, you may face some errors while accessing QuickBooks and Dialsupportnumber has provided smart steps to get rid of errors such as QuickBooks Error 7149.
QB Error 7149 is a common error that arises due to a damaged program file or registry issues. When you run into the QB Error Code 7149, it closes the active window automatically and you can see a popup with the message given below:
“Error 7149: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”
In this blog post, we have listed down the symptoms of Error 7149, causes and troubleshooting steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 7149. If you are looking for instant QuickBooks error support, you have the option to directly get in touch with QB experts by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-306-4146.
Signs Of QB Error 7149
- Error Code and the message pop up is displayed on the screen.
- The current windows crashes.
- Frequent pop-ups of the error code.
- QB freezes.
- QB won’t run.
- System freezes.
Causes Of QB Error 7149
According to the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of Dialsupportnumber, these are most common causes for the QuickBooks Error Code 7149:
- Corrupted QB installation on your PC.
- Damaged Windows Registry.
- Virus or Malware attack on the QuickBooks related files.
- Technical problem with the system.
How To Fix QB Error 7149?
Log in to the system using Administrator credentials before you perform the below given steps:
- You can either choose to Repair or Reinstall the leading accounting software on your PC.
- Run Control Panel. Go to Add or Remove Programs window.
- Find QuickBooks in the list of programs.
- Now, you have to right-click on QuickBooks.
- Select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on Repair in the next window.
- Reboot your system once the repair process is complete.
If the above-given steps fail to fix the Error Code 7149 of QB, please reinstall the QB Software.
- Restore the relevant Windows Registry Keys.
- Scan your PC using a reliable anti-virus software.
- Disable the anti-virus for some time and start QuickBooks.
Contact QuickBooks Tech Support Department
You can resolve the Error 7149 of QB by following the given steps. All the steps are completely safe to perform and will not harm your data. Ensure to follow the steps in sequence to get desired results. In case, these steps cannot solve the QuickBooks Error 7149, you can choose to contact the QuickBooks Technical Team.
Dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-306-4146 to get in touch with the Intuit certified QuickBooks Experts. We understand that some people might be busy or might not have the time to stay over a call. In such a case, you can choose to contact us via our QuickBooks Chat Support Service and arrange a call back for yourself.