QuickBooks is very fine accounting software which efficiently performs the accounting and financial management tasks. It is topmost bookkeeping software which is very popular among small and medium-size business organizations. Sometimes you may face issues while running this software on your system. Error 80029c4a is one such issue. Here we are going to discuss the causes, symptoms, and solutions of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a: Loading Type Library/dll. You can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1888-380-2717 to contact our experts for more details.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
The causes of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a are listed below:
- Component or Dynamic Link Library (DLL) are missing in QuickBooks.
- Corrupt Component or Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files in QuickBooks.
- Anti-virus or security software created issues in QuickBooks
What Are The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
Some of the major symptoms of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a are mentioned below:
- The error 80029c4a displayed on your screen
- Your system crashes frequently.
- The Windows operating system does not work properly.
- Input devices like keyboard, mouse, etc run very slow.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
There are various methods by which you can resolve QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. Some of the resolutions are listed below:
Solution 1: Update Security Software
Update your security software to its latest update and give permission to the below files to go through the anti-virus or firewall:
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
If the QuickBooks Error 80029c4a does not get resolved by above method then you can Update QuickBooks to fix the issue. Make sure that you take a backup of your data before starting an update.
Solution 3: Repair QuickBooks
- Close QuickBooks on your system.
- Press windows Start Key and open the Control Panel.
- Select the Uninstall or Change Program option.
- Choose QuickBooks and uninstall it.
- A QuickBooks Installation file will appear on the screen. Click on Next
- Tap on the Repair radio button and then click on Next
- Click on Repair
- Click on Finish when the procedure is over.
Now, your QuickBooks application is repaired. You can now restart your system and Open QuickBooks again to verify if the issue is resolved.
Get Technical Support
The above steps must have resolved the QuickBooks Error 80029c4a. If the issue remains unsolved then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1888-380-2717 to contact our experts. Our team has certified experts who are very skilled and experienced to tackle any kind of QuickBooks issues in no time.