QuickBooks is sophisticated accounting software which has many advanced features. You can connect your bank account in QuickBooks and process your transactions from it. But there are instances where your Bank account fails to link with QuickBooks. It then shows QuickBooks Error 102 on your screen. Here in this article, we will learn the causes of the error and How To Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 102. For more information, You can dial toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 to contact our technical experts.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error Code 102?
There are various reasons for QuickBooks Error Code 102. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Technical glitches on the bank’s website.
- Server issue between the bank’s website and QuickBooks Online.
- Maintenance of Bank’s website is going on.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 102?
QuickBooks errors should be fixed as early as possible. There are many ways by which you can fix QuickBooks Error Code 102. Some of the methods are mentioned below:
Solution 1: Automatic Update Of QuickBooks Online
- Open QuickBooks and click on Banking from the left menu.
- Click on the update button in the top right corner.
- Under the last updated column, the date and/or time of the last update will be listed.
Solution 2: Manual Update Of QuickBooks Online
- Open QuickBooks Online and click Banking from the left menu.
- Choose clear the unwanted accounts if you want to updated selected accounts.
- Now click on Update.
- Enter Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials when required and then click on Continue to update it.
Solution 3: Login Information
Follow the below steps to connect QuickBooks to the Bank Account:
- Open QuickBooks and click on Menu and then choose Banking
- Find your Bank’s name in the search option, if you are linking your bank to QuickBooks for the first time.
- Select Add Account if you have already mapped your bank account to the bank.
- Select your bank from the list.
- Type your login credential on your bank’s website.
- Click on Continue.
- Provide the additional security verification of your bank, if asked and then Click Connect Securely.
- From the Drop Down menu, choose the bank symbol and the account type else click Add + new to make a new account. You have to select between a bank and a credit card account.
- QuickBooks will automatically download 90 days transaction. Transactions of less than 90 days can also be downloaded.
- Choose connect
- It will go back to the banking page when the download will finish.
If you fail to connect, or you need transactions older than 90 days or your bank is not listed then you need to contact you Bank officials.
Solution 4: Account Information or Notifications
If you can log in to your bank then you need to read all the notification and messages given by bank so that you can stay updated about your account. If anything is wrong with your account then you will come to know.
Solution 5: Wait For The Bank’s Response
If you are still receiving error messages even after applying the above solutions then you need to wait for your Bank’s response. There may be issues with the Bank’s server.
Solution 6: If You Have New Bank Account
If your bank account is new then some of its functionality may not work. In this case, you need to contact your Bank /Credit card provider for more details.
How To Get Technical Help QuickBooks Error 102?
You can resolve your QuickBooks Error 102 by applying the above solutions. If you are a non-technical person and you need technical assistance then you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 to talk to our experts. We have a team of technical experts who are active round the clock to resolve your issues.