QuickBooks is the most trustworthy bookkeeping software that helps small and medium-sized business-owners in performing various financial operations related to their business. QuickBooks Accounting Software provides numerous features to the QuickBooks Users in doing multitasking on a single platform. It delivers functionalities such as management of employee payroll, tracking sales order invoices, recording transactions, creating financial accounts, managing cash flow statements, and much more.
Nevertheless, just like any other accounting software, QuickBooks also come across a few errors and issues. These issues might look petty, but still, they may adversely affect your working system. Once these errors come into your consideration, you must find solutions as soon as possible. If you want instant support for QuickBooks Errors and Issues, you need to get in touch with our Dialsupportnumber QuickBooks Support Team, just by dialing QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.
One such error is QuickBooks Error Code 12031 which falls under the QuickBooks 12000 Error Series that belongs to the errors that might occur at the time of updating QuickBooks Software to its newest version. This Error Code 12031 can occur when you update QuickBooks Application or using the QuickBooks Payroll Services.
In this blog, we are going to cover all the possible aspects that are related to QuickBooks Error 12031 such as its causes and all the possible solutions with the help of which you may easily get rid of this issue.
Reasons Behind Error 12031 In QuickBooks
All the users must acquire knowledge about the root causes of the error or issue that is hindering your working process with QuickBooks Desktop Software. This will help you in rectifying the errors more effortlessly and efficiently. There can be several causes for QB Error Code 12031. You are just required to identify the cause due to which you are running into this error. Given below is the list of all the possible causes due to which you may come across this issue:
- Your system might not be having a proper and stable Internet Connection.
- This might also happen due to an immediate failure or power or network timeout.
- The Antivirus software that you have installed on your system or the Firewall Setting that you have framed up might restrict the QuickBooks Software to be upgraded.
- You might not have set Internet Explorer as your Default Browser.
- The SSL settings on your system might not be appropriate.
Troubleshooting Error Code 12031 In QB
Error Code -12031 in QuickBooks is a very common issue that often occurs and it can be easily resolved by using manual steps as suggested by the Intuit guidelines. This error might occur at the time of upgrading QuickBooks Desktop Software or updating the Payroll Services in QuickBooks. We have mentioned all the possible solutions that are going to assist you in resolving this QuickBooks Error. You just need to follow up on them carefully and in a precise manner according to the situation under which this error is occurring. All of the circumstances have been mentioned below:
Case 1: If Error Is Occurring At The Time Of Updating The QuickBooks Software
- Firstly, you are required to navigate to Internet Explorer.
- And then, tap on the Internet Connection Settings tab.
- Now you are required to ensure that your computer is connected to the connection to the network on which it is displayed to be connected. In case you have selected the “Use my computer’s Internet connection to establish connection” option and it is similar to the connection that your system is utilizing. In that case, you need to tap on the Next option.
- In this step, you have to tap on the Save option.
- In the end, you need to shut the window in which you are running Internet Explorer and then attempt to Upgrade QuickBooks Desktop Software once again.
Case 2: If The Error Is Occurring At The Time Of Upgrading The QuickBooks Payroll Services
- In the first step, you have to navigate to Internet Explorer.
- Open the Main Menu tab and then tap on the Internet Connection Setup section.
- Go to the Internet Properties window.
- Navigate to the Advanced section and then you need to ensure that Use SSL 2.0 has been marked. And if it is not marked, you have to tick a mark on it.
- Tap on the Apply option.
- And then, hit the OK button.
- To finish the process, you are required to shut the window in which you have opened the Internet Explorer and after doing this you are advised to re-attempt upgrading the Payroll Services in QuickBooks Software.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Software
All the steps that we have mentioned in this blog have been advised under the proper guidance of Intuit certified QuickBooks Dialsupportnumber ProAdvisors. But, if under any circumstances, you continue to come across the same error again and again or you find any difficulty while performing these steps. In that case, you can freely contact our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. Our highly educated and trained ProAdvisors are available at your service 24×7. You are required to dial toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164.