QuickBooks has been considered for several decades as the most efficient software to be utilized by small and medium scale business owners. QuickBooks is the leading software in the accounting market with several editions and various features. It provides flexible services to its users so that they can utilize QuickBooks Accounting and Booking Software as per the size and type of their business. Despite being the high class and advanced accounting and bookkeeping software, QuickBooks can also run into a few errors that might not only hinder your working experience but also creates big blunders to the financial statement of your business. For getting instant support for QuickBooks related Issues and Errors, you can get into touch with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors anytime and anywhere. You just need to dial QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.
There exists a list of different QuickBooks Errors and Issues. One of those QuickBooks Errors is Error Code 5502 in QuickBooks. This issue might appear at the time of making the storage of data files in the QuickBooks Software. Whenever the user runs into this, he gets the following error message:
“Sync is not completed properly.”
An error notification will pop up on your screen, affirming that:
“QuickBooks data has been uploaded but failed to connect via the server.”
Reasons Behind QB Error Code 5502
QB Error 5502 does not create a big problem while running the QuickBooks software, but it can adversely create hindrance to your working experience with QuickBooks Desktop Software. This situation might irritate you while using and working on the software. This issue related to QuickBooks Error might be caused because of several reasons. We are going to list a few reasons that can lead to such errors. All the causes have been mentioned below:
- A basic issue that can cause this error code 5502 is the Online Services issues in QuickBooks Software.
- Your QuickBooks Company File details might need to be modified.
- Another reason could be the hindrances appearing because of some Third-Party Application that you have installed on your system.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Error 5502
As we have mentioned at the starting of this blog that this is not a big problem and it can be resolved manually with almost no effort. We are going to assist you with all the possible steps to be followed for fixing Error 5502 in QuickBooks. For instant Support you can directly contact our Intuit certified QB ProAdvisor. Dial toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Support Number +1800-801-4164.
All the steps to be taken while getting rid of such issues are mentioned below. You need to be very careful while following up on the steps.
Step 1: Naming The QuickBooks .ND Extension File Again.
- Navigate to the QuickBooks Company File storage folder.
- Frame up the location for the .ND extension file.
- Now you are required to click on the .ND file, and you’ll get a drop-down list.
- From the list that has been dropped down, you need to choose the Rename option.
- While renaming the file you need to insert .OLD as the new extension of the file name.
- In case the user attempts to run the QuickBooks Company File online, then QuickBooks Database Server Manager needs to be utilized in order to scan the company file again. And to perform that function, you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Navigate to the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Open the Folder list and then click on the Add the Folder option.
- Choose the QuickBooks Company File folder that you have saved.
- Tap on the Ok button.
- Select the Scan option.
- To finish the process, you have to run the company file when the scanning process is finished.
Step 2: Copy The QuickBooks Company File While Creating A Separate Folder.
- In C drive, you are required to make a new separate Folder.
- You need to paste the company file into that folder.
- Give another name to the QBM file. In addition, you need to change the extension of the company file.
- Now, double-click on the folder in order to open it. Once you open it, save each file that is present in the folder.
- In this step, you are supposed to run the QuickBooks Software, and then you have to re-establish the portable QuickBooks company files.
- Give another name to the .QBB files in case you are not able to open them.
- Perform the restoring of all Backup files of QuickBooks.
- In case you continue to fail opening it and then you are supposed to name .QBX files again.
- To finish, you are advised to perform an up-gradation of the Sync Manager to the newest release.
Reach Us :
In this blog, we have mentioned all the causes related to the Error Code -5502 in QuickBooks. Acquiring knowledge can help you in resolving the issue. Moreover, the steps that have been mentioned above will fix the error manually and efficiently if followed carefully. We highly recommend you carefully follow up on each step as a little ignorance might create a big issue. In case you still come across the same error again and again, or you do not want to invest your time in such a petty issue, we are here to serve you with the best of the services. Our team of highly Qualified QB ProAdvisors are ready at service 24×7 so that you can focus on the core activities of your business. You are just a call apart, get into touch with our QuickBooks Tech Support Team by dialing QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.