QuickBooks Error 6000 832
QuickBooks Error 6000 832 shows that there is a hosting issue with .ND files which mean that the company file is damaged. The company file contains all the important data of the company. The company file will not open if there is any damage to it. There is also a possibility of losing the data. Here in this article, we are going to discuss how to resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 832. For any further information, you can contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to talk to our experts.
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 832?
You need to follow the below steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 6000 832:
Step 1 – Make sure QuickBooks is up to date.
Firstly keep your QuickBooks to its latest version and then install and run QuickBooks File Doctor before performing any troubleshooting.
Step 2 – Rename the .ND and .TLG files.
- Open the folder that contains your company file.
- Search the files with the extensions .ND and .TLG.
- Right-click each file and select the Rename
- Add the word OLD at the end of each file name.
Step 3 – Open a sample company file.
- Open the No Company Open
- Choose open a Sample File.
- Select a file from the list of sample company files.
Step 4 – Copy the QuickBooks file on the Desktop.
- Open the folder that has your company file.
- Search for a file with the extension .QBW.
- Right-click on the file and then select Copy and Paste it on the desktop.
- Pressing the control key open QuickBooks to open the No Company Open window.
- Select Open or restore an existing company.
- On the desktop and search the company file you copied and open.
Step 5 – Restore A Backup.
- Open QuickBooks and select the File menu and then choose Utilities.
- Click on Stop Hosting Multi-User Access option, if it is available.
- Click on Yes when the Company file must be closed prompt appears.
- Locate your company file and Copy the path from the address bar at the top
- Restore the file.
Step 6 – Turn Off Hosting On All Workstations.
- Press F2 on the keyboard to open the Product Information window.
- Search for Local Server Information and then click on it.
- Ensure that the Hosting is turned off.
Step 7 – End all QuickBooks Processes.
- Open your computer as an Administrator.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc together to open task manager.
- Click on Users Tab and then select Show Processes for all users.
- Select all the QuickBooks processes (QBW32.EXE, qbupdate.exe, and QBDBMgr.exe) and then Choose End Task option to end all process.
- Now open the file in multi-user mode.
Step 8 – Check The Folder Permissions.
- Right-click on the folder containing the company file and choose Properties.
- On the Security tab, click Advanced.
- Select QBDataServiceUserXX and click Edit.
- Choose Allowed for the following settings:
- Traverse Folder/Execute File
- Read Permissions
- Read Attributes
- Read Extended Attributes
- Write Attributes
- List Folder/Read Data
- Create Files/Write Data
- Create Folders/Append Data
- Write Extended Attributes
Follow the given steps if your permissions are set incorrectly:
- Right-click on the folder containing the company file and then choose Properties.
- Click on Security and then choose Edit.
- Select QBDataServiceUserXX and choose Full Control.
- Click on Allow.
- Click on Apply and then OK.
How To Get Technical Help For QuickBooks Error 6000 832?
You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1866-644-7717 to resolve any kind of QuickBooks issues. You can also talk to our experts if you have any issues while performing the above steps. Our technical experts are very efficient and reliable as they have years of experience in resolving QuickBooks issues.