Despite all the advantageous features that QuickBooks Accounting and Bookkeeping Software provides to its users, sometimes, it runs into a few errors that might directly or indirectly affect the financial operations of your business as well as they may harm your system. The damage that occurs to that data file may lead to big blunders that create hindrance to the workflow of the QuickBooks Users. There are several issues or errors that QuickBooks Users may run into while using the QuickBooks Desktop Software. In order to make it more convenient for the users as well as the professional, QuickBooks has categorized all the errors. In the same QuickBooks Error 6138, 105 falls under the 6000 Error Series in QuickBooks that belongs to all the issues related to the QuickBooks Company File. This Error Code 6138, 105 might be caused because of the serious damage or corruption of company data files in QuickBooks Desktop. This error needs to be resolved as soon as it comes into consideration. Ignoring it might damage your data files adversely.
In this blog post, we are going to discuss each and every detail regarding Error 6138, 105, such as the causes for its occurrence and the steps that can be taken in order to fix this issue in QuickBooks. If you want to instantly get QuickBooks Technical Support, you may directly get into touch with our QB ProAdvisors. Dial QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.
Root Causes For QuickBooks Error 6138, 105
This error code 6138, -105 in QB, is one of those errors that occur often. In most cases, this error comes into existence when you attempt to open the company file in QuickBooks. You might undergo this error when you have already updated the QuickBooks to the latest version, and you are trying to open the company files in an older version of QuickBooks. Similarly, this can happen with the QuickBooks Payroll Software as well at the time when you try to open it in the older version despite the latest release of QuickBooks Payroll that you have recently installed. Now, if we discuss any error or issue, we must be aware of the causes due to which it is occurring. In the same way, before moving onto the steps that are needed to be performed, we should comprehend the circumstances that lead to the occurrence of Error Code -6138, -105 in QuickBooks. Given below is the list of the reasons because of which the error might come into existence:
- A basic reason for this error can be the instability of the internet connection.
- This may also happen due to the unexpected power cut at the time when you are using the Company File in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Data File might have been corrupted or damaged.
- Another reason could be that your system might have been undergoing malware or a virus attack.
Solution For Error 6138, 105 in QuickBooks
QuickBooks Error -6138, -105 is not such a big and can be resolved easily by following up on the manual steps. Those who do not acquire high technical knowledge might also easily fix this problem. Prior to moving onto the steps, you must install an anti-virus application on your system as we are aware of the fact that this issue might also occur due to the virus or malware attack. So, in order to identify and eliminate all the threats, you are required to run the Third-Party Antivirus Software. This will help you in resolving the issue even without going through the manual steps. However, if you continue to come across this error -6138, -105 in QuickBooks, in that case, you may opt for the steps that have been mentioned in this blog under the guidance of our Dialsupportnumber Support Team. If you face any kind of difficulty while following up on the steps, you might directly get into touch with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors just by dialing our QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +180-801-4164 toll-free.
Let’s have a look at all the steps:
Step 1: You Need To Set The Company File Path Again.
- Firstly, you are required to run the QuickBooks Software and then navigate to the Preferences tab.
- Now, in order to utilize the QuickBooks Company File, you have to make changes to the directory.
- Choose the Company File option after clicking on the Browse.
- In this way, you will be able to perform the resetting process of the Company File path.
- Finally, navigate to the Company File and check if the error continues to come across. If yes, you need to go to the succeeding step.
Step 2: Utilize the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- As the first step, you are supposed to log into your system with the Administrator’s Rights.
- Open any browser that you usually use, and then you are advised to go to the Official Website of Intuit. (www.Intuit.com)
- From Intuit, you have to navigate to the QuickBooks Tool Hub Section.
- Once you access the Tools Hub section, you need to download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
- Now, you just need to run the tool, and then the tool will detect and fix all the issues itself.
- If you are done with this process, you need to log in again into your system and then reopen QuickBooks to check if the error is resolved or not.
Technical Assistance For Error 6138, 105 in QuickBooks
All the steps that we have mentioned in this blog are going to help you with the key points that you might need at the time of fixing the Error 6138, 105 in QB. All these steps have been recommended as per the guidelines of Intuit. Although under a few circumstances, users continue to face such errors, or they find it difficult to follow up on the steps properly. Another issue can be that the users do not want to invest their precious time in such small issues. In all the scenarios, you just have to get into touch with highly experienced Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. Our QuickBooks Customer Service Team is available 24/7 in order to provide the best of our QuickBooks Support Services. We value your precious time and your working processes; that is why we believe in serving you within no time. You are just a call away from our reliable services. Dial toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164.