QuickBooks Desktop Software is world-widely famous for the best and flexible services that it provides to its users. All users can set up their QuickBooks account in a way that suits their business and as per their preferences and requirements. QuickBooks comes up with various Versions and Editions. Either a startup or a well-established organization, QuickBooks takes care of all the business-related operations for all types of business.
Despite all the positive aspects of QuickBooks Accounting and Bookkeeping Software, this software can also run into a few errors. All these errors and issues might hinder your workflow.
Errors in QuickBooks are categorized into series, which are divided further into subcategories. One such QuickBooks Error Series is the OL series, which includes a few error codes.
Error Code OL 203 & OL 204 in QuickBooks is one such error that falls in the OL series of errors in QuickBooks. This article is all about this error code. We are going to discuss all the relevant issues, causes, and solutions for the Error Code OL 203 & OL 204 in QB.
Reasons Behind Occurrence of Error OL 203 & OL 204 In QB
Having knowledge about the causes of any error can help you in resolving it with efficiency and fewer efforts. Given below is the list of the root causes because of which the error code OL -203 & OL 204 in QuickBooks:
- The unavailability or the instability of the Internet connection can cause this error.
- This issue might occur because of the inappropriate functioning of any of the hardware of your system.
- Firewall settings of your system might be causing the malfunctioning in the QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- The Financial Institution or the Bank where you possess an account might have locked your account.
Solutions For Rectifying Error OL 203 & OL 204 In QuickBooks
In this blog, we have discussed all the possible ways of getting rid of the error OL -203 & OL -204 of QuickBooks. You are advised to follow all the steps in a precise and careful manner in order to avoid the occurrence of any further issue. Given below is the list of steps to be taken while troubleshooting this error:
Step 1: You Have To Set Up The TLS 1.2 Security
- Firstly, you need to navigate to Internet Explorer.
- You are required to download and install the newest release of Internet Explorer.
- Move your cursor to the top-right corner of the screen of your desktop and then tap on the Settings option with three dots.
- Navigate to the Internet Options, and then you need to open the Advance section.
- Go to the Security tab.
- You have to tick-mark the Use TLS 1.2 option removing the tick mark from the Use TLS 1.0 section.
- Tap on the apply option.
- Hit the Ok button.
- Now, you are advised to shut all the unnecessary windows.
- Once you are done with the process, Close your system and then Restart it.
Step 2: You need to create a Sample Company File.
- Navigate to the File menu from the Main Menu in QuickBooks.
- Tap on the New Company option.
- Click on the Express Start.
- Now, you have to add your bank account to the QuickBooks account and then frame the account as per the requirements for the bank feeds.
- You need to navigate to the Downloading Bank Feeds Transaction section once you are done with the procedure.
- If you continue to run into the error, in that case, your bank is responsible for taking further actions. For instant support, you have to dial QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.
Step 3: Get Assistance From Your Financial Institution
- You need to do the collection of the QuickBooks Bank Feeds Log Files before you get into touch with your bank representatives. Failure of connection is taking place, and with its help, the cannlog file will automatically troubleshoot the error.
- Now, you are required to connect with your Bank. Once you are able to contact them, you need to ask your bank executive to transfer back the Bank Feeds to your QuickBooks Desktop Software. You also have to ask them to activate your QuickBooks Bank Feeds Account.
- Finally, you need to get into touch with a bank agent so that he can verify all the details related to your bank account.
- Now, you need to select the Active for all the required services for the QuickBooks Software.
Step 4: You Need To Deactivate Your Account
- As the first step, you need to navigate to the Chart Of Accounts, and then you have to opt for all the inactive tick boxes that are available.
- If your Bank Feeds Account is still inactive, in that case, you are required to Deactivate your Bank Feeds.
- Now, close the file folder, and then you have to re-open it.
- To finish the process, you are needed to frame up all your accounts for setting up your Bank Feeds.
Error Code OL 203 & OL 204 is an issue that can adversely affect your QuickBooks Company File as well as the data available in your Bank Feeds. This issue needs to be resolved as soon as it occurs. Following up on the steps that have been mentioned above will surely help you in resolving this error. But, in some situations, users continue to come across the same error. In that case, feel free to contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisors, who are highly skilled and qualified. Our QuickBooks Technical Support Team is ready at your service 24×7. You just need to call on QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 toll-free.