In this blog post, we will show you how you can manually resolve the QuickBooks Error OL 307 by performing some simple steps of troubleshooting.
If you want a quicker solution, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to get in touch with the reliable and experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors of Dialsupportnumber.
QuickBooks Error OL307 is a banking error and it restricts the user from processing the transactions via their bank accounts. If you are encountering the QuickBooks Error Code OL 307, this message will appear on your screen:
“The account number for the specified account was not recognized OL-307”
Now, let us discuss the root causes that can trigger the QB Error Code OL-307 to pop-up on your screen.
- The Financial institution or Bank that you are using does not have Online Bill Pay facility activated.
- Improper or incomplete the set-up of Bank in QB Bank feeds.
- You haven’t configured your firewall and it is restricting QB processes.
- Antivirus installed on your PC is halting the process.
- Website of your financial institution is facing some issues or it is under maintenance.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Error OL-307
The QuickBooks ProAdvisors of Dialsupportnumber recommend the following steps for fixing the QB Error OL-307:
Disable Online Bill Facility
- Open your QuickBooks and head to the Lists menu.
- Now, open the Chart Of Accounts.
- Right-click on the Account window.
- In the account window, tap on Edit Account option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you have to choose Bank Feed Settings in the Edit Account window.
- Finally, tap on the Deactivate All Online Services option.
- Click on Save & Close to complete the process of deactivating Online Bill Facility in your QB.
Enable Online Bill Facility
- Go to your desktop and open QuickBooks.
- Go to Banking and click on the Bank Feeds button.
- Select Set Up Bank Feed for an Account option.
- A warning message will pop-up on your desktop screen and it will read “All open QuickBooks windows will be closed temporarily to set up online banking services. Do you want to continue?”
- Choose your QuickBooks account.
- Click on positive options only.
- Now, you can Enter or choose QuickBooks Bill Pay – New! and it will set as a fresh name for your Bank or Financial Institution.
- Click on the Next button.
- In this step, you need to provide your QuickBooks Bill Pay customer ID and PIN.
- Also, confirm your PIN.
- Tap on the Sign In button.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the process of reactivating Online Bill Facility in your QB.
How To Contact QuickBooks ProAdvisors?
If you have any question for us or you need help in implementing the steps then do not hesitate to give us a call on our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717. Our QuickBooks Technical Support Department is active 24 hours and 7 days of the week. Give us a call or click on the QuickBooks Live Chat Support button to get in touch with the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors.