QuickBooks is a robust and versatile accounting software developed by Intuit for small and mid-size businesses and accountants. It primarily focuses on automating and scheduling the day to day tasks such as Inventory management, Payroll, Tracking transactions, etc. But sometimes while downloading Payroll updates, users run into the QuickBooks Error PS107 with the following error message:
“An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107].”
If you are encountering the QuickBooks Error Code PS107, call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to get immediate technical assistance.
QuickBooks Error Code PS107 is triggered to appear on your screen due to a damaged file in the QB application.
Before moving forward, make sure that you have an active QB Payroll Subscription. Otherwise, contact the QuickBooks Experts to activate the Payroll Subscription.
Steps To Fix Error PS107 Of QuickBooks
The Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of Dialsupportnumber recommend the following steps for resolving QB Error PS107:
- Firstly, you should download and install the latest QuickBooks update. Make sure that you are using the latest available release for your QuickBooks version.
Note: QuickBooks 2017 versions expired on May 31st, 2019.
- Upgrade your QuickBooks to the latest 2020 version. If you need QuickBooks Upgrade Support 2020, get in touch with us.
- Close your QuickBooks.
- Reboot your computer then open QB again.
- Now, you have to download the latest tax table for QuickBooks. You can easily install the latest tax table from a CD.
- In case the QuickBooks Error Code PS107 persists, uninstall QB from your system.
- Do a clean installation of QuickBooks in Selective Startup mode.
- Remember to take a backup of your QuickBooks company file before moving forward.
Get QuickBooks Technical Support Service
Call on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to get in touch with the experienced and renowned QuickBooks Support Department of Dialsupportnumber.
You can give us a call on our number or make use of the QuickBooks Live Chat Support. Both the services are available 24×7 and for all QuickBooks editions and versions.