QuickBooks Hosting Mode is Off: Follow the steps or reach us…
QuickBooks has so many advanced features that it has smoothen the workflow of business organization in a streamlined way. You can access and use QuickBooks software along with other users simultaneously. Sometimes you may encounter issues when QuickBooks Hosting Mode is Off. Here we are going to discuss the issue and methods to resolve it. For further information, you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1800-801-4164 any time and you will be assisted by professional experts.
There are times when there is an issue in the network or when the QuickBooks Hosting Mode is Off. In this situation, you cannot access to QuickBooks files. You need to follow the below steps to avoid such issues:
- Map server or the host system as the network drive for each and individual workstation.
- Set your system for the multi-user mode.
- Save your QuickBooks company file in a shared folder.
How To Configure Your QuickBooks Server For Multi-User Mode?
- Start your system and log to it as Administrator.
- Verify the internet connection properly.
- Download the QuickBooks Desktop application in your system.
- Double-click on the setup files to install it in the system.
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop and select the File Menu.
- Choose the Switch to Multi-user mode.
- Select Yes if a confirmation box appears.
- A multi-user setup window pops up on your computer screen Press OK.
- Now add all the users by following the below steps
- Click on Company and Choose the option Set up Users & Passwords.
- Locate Set up Users
- Click Add user
How to turn the Network Discovery On?
If the hosting in the QuickBooks is still off then you can turn on the network discovery. You also need to turn on the Password Protected Sharing option in your Windows Operating System. Follow the below steps on all the systems:
- Press Windows key on your keyboard and then select Control Panel.
- Now choose the Network Sharing Centre and then select the Change Advance Sharing Setting.
- Expand Your current profile.
- Choose the Network discovery option and then click on Turn on Network Discovery.
- Search for the Password protected sharing option and then choose the option Turn Off password protected sharing.
- Now select Save Changes
How To Open QuickBooks Company File?
You need to follow the below steps in order to open the QuickBooks Company file:
- Open QuickBooks on your system and select the File menu.
- Select Open or Restore Company file
- Locate the QuickBooks Company file.
- select the file that has the file extension as .qbw from the lists of Company file;
- Choose Open.
- Now, enter your login credentials in the prompt window that appears on the screen.
Reach Us For Technical Support
You can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-801-4164 or QuickBooks Live Chat Support in case if you need any assistance while performing the above steps. You will be assisted by skilled and experienced technical experts who are dealing with all kinds of QuickBooks issues regularly. They are working 24×7 round the clock to provide you seamless support.