QuickBooks is a great choice for small and mid-sized businesses to manage their everyday accounting and management tasks. It is very easy to install and you get 24×7 tech support for all editions of QB. Sometimes, users run into QuickBooks License error while validating their software. QB asks you to provide your License number and Product code for verifying your purchase. And this information is secured and encrypted to protect the data.
You can run into a whole lot of problems if this encrypted data gets damaged or deleted.
- You might face the QuickBooks Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties
- In the No Company Open Window, you will not be able to see Edit list option.
- Sync Licensed Data Online is not active.
- You won’t be able to register your QuickBooks or use the Online Banking features.
- You run into the error “You must subscribe to accountant’s copy file transfer service” while syncing your data.
- QuickBooks Re-configuration errors.
Note: Deleting the entitlement file can resolve this issue for some users. Furthermore, you can perform the steps given below to resolve the QB License Error manually.
Call QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1866-644-7717 for immediate error resolution.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks License Error After Clone?
As per our review of the QuickBooks Licenser error, these are the probable causes for this error:
- .DAT or MSXML files are either damaged or missing from your computer.
- You are working on Microsoft Windows Operating system which does not support QuickBooks. Read the minimum system requirements to run your version of QB.
- Firewall or Anti-virus restricting QuickBooks access to the Internet.
- You are trying to import .QBO file before saving it on your desktop.
How To Resolve The QB License Error On Your Desktop?
Perform the steps given below to troubleshoot the QuickBooks License Error or connect with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors:
- First of all, close all apps and shut down your PC.
- Ensure that no QB process is active in the background. You can do that by opening Task Manager.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on your keyboard to open the Task Manager.
- Now, click on the Processes tab if it does not open by default.
- Carefully examine all the processes and note down the processes which end with “.exe.”
- Click on each individual .exe process and choose End Task at the bottom of the Task Manager.
- Now, go back to your desktop.
- Open My Computer or This PC.
- Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard.
- Now, search for Entitlement Data.
- Click on the first search result to go to the folder.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all the files and then choose Delete.
- Your computer will ask for your confirmation before deleting the files. Click on the Yes button.
- Reopen QuickBooks and now you can try to register your QB again.
- If the QuickBooks License Error persists, move on to the next solution.
Make sure that you are using an updated Microsoft OS. Download the latest updates for your OS.
- Hit the Windows button on your keyboard. Start Menu will appear on your screen.
- Click on All Programs button.
- Look for updates available.
- Download the updates onto your computer and then reboot it.
- Reopen QuickBooks and try to register it.
- If none of the steps seem to work to resolve the QB License error, you can opt for using the QuickBooks Clean Install tool.
Get QuickBooks Help & Support Services
At Dialsupportnumber, we believe in providing top-notch QuickBooks Tech Support Services and instant solutions to all QB users. Our team of Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors is highly experienced in resolving all sorts of errors including the QuickBooks License error. Get in touch with QuickBooks Experts by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 or clicking on the QuickBooks Live Chat Button.