Back Dating Transactions & Invoice Entries QuickBooks Payroll
This article will provide you a complete information about the QuickBooks Payroll Backdating. We have also explained the concept of payroll in detail so that you can manage your business well. For Assisted Service Payroll version, you have to submit your payroll at least of two days before the paycheck date. The two-day window is essential to process the funds. In case if you have missed the window, your payroll will be considered as a backdated payroll.
To know more about the payroll backdating QuickBooks, you can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717. You can also contact us if you solution for your issues.
Why Pre-Date Entries Important for Payroll User
The QuickBooks Payroll Backdating ca affect your business in three different ways and they are as follow:
- Delayed direct deposits.
- Additional charges may get evaluated including a backdate charges of $100.
- Some penalties and tax amendments can also be implemented.
Creating Backdated Paychecks In Intuit QB Payroll
Late Payroll Processing or Send Backdated Paychecks into the QB Desktop Payroll
- You have to submit paycheck before 5:00 pm onwards, two working days before the check date to make sure that you should be able to pay your representatives on time. Doing this will allow you to avoid any kind of penalties or late fees. To know more about the possible penalties, you can contact us at QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1866-644-7717.
- Checking if the payroll is late or not changes basically depends on whether you use QuickBooks Assisted Payroll Service or the QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll Service.
- All the paychecks needs to be submitted before 5:00 PM, at least before two business days preceding the paycheck date if you are a QB Assisted Payroll service with or without direct deposits.
- If one of the paycheck or multiple paychecks (other than terminated paychecks) wasn’t successful within two business days preceding the paycheck date then a processing fee will get applied automatically.
- This due date allows the processing of your payroll taxes time-to-time and assures tax filings submitted for your time.
Direct deposits paycheck needs to be submitted before the 5:00 pm PT, at least of two banking business days preceding the paycheck date if you are an Enhanced Payroll Service using. Your employees won’t get paid on time if there is a late submission. If you’ve only made paper paychecks then you can create it on the same day as the paycheck date.
Negative Effects Of Late Payroll Transmitting
Direct deposits can take around two business days to get updated so your employees may get their paychecks with a delay.
Several penalties, tax amendments and minor interests can also get applied if the submission is incorrect.
The transmitted data won’t get matched with the date of employees were paid when you don’t report the paychecks compensation for your employees manually. If any govt. agency wants to check your paychecks then it will also be considered as late submission and you may have to submit penalty charges and interests for late filings of payments.
Get Help Backdate Payroll Entries QuickBooks
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and now you have a clear idea about the payroll backdating and its consequences. There can be situations, when you submit paychecks on time but you get some errors or issues that don’t allow you to complete the process. To avoid penalties in such situations, you can get connected with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and get your issues resolved in no time from the certified ProAdvisors of Intuit.