When the payroll updates get stuck in between and do not get completed successfully, Your screen displays the QB Payroll Error PS101 takes place. You know this error has occurred when you see the below-given message code on your screen:
“The payroll update did not complete successfully. Please try again.”
Payroll updates need to be updated in the fixed time period. Payroll is one of the essential features of the QB as it fulfills some of the biggest tasks in QB, including employee payments management and some other crucial operations.
The payroll app must be timely synced with the QB in order to carry out all the operations without any challenge. Otherwise, it may lead to some significant errors that can create more problems. Some other Payroll errors, including QB Error PS034 and QB Error PS077, are also critical. They need to be carefully understood and evaluated to identify the exact cause of the error.
In this article, we will discuss some secure troubleshooting solutions to fix Error PS101. You can also call on the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-306-4146 to talk with QB experts.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error PS101
Following are the major causes behind the Error PS101 of QuickBooks:
- Your internet connection is not stable, and that’s why the updating got halted.
- Windows firewall or antivirus program is blocking the access.
- Incorrect internet setting.
- Wrongly installed 3rd-party software.
- More than one active QB program.
Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Error PS101
Perform the following steps to get rid of Error PS101 of QB:
- Open the Bat command and register the .dll file again in your OS.
- Shut the QB program. Navigate to the folder where your company is saved.
- Locate the bat file in the QB folder and select the bat file. Double-click on the bat file.
When the re-registering process begins, QB repair utility will display Command Prompt multiple times.
- Change the setting in the windows firewall and your security software.
- If this doesn’t fix the error, remove the QB entirely from your system, and reinstall it.
- Erase all the QB-related files and payroll apps. This will carry out the update process smoothly.
The given steps are straightforward to execute, and once performed, the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101 will be eliminated. If the measures fail to resolve the error, reinstall the windows in your system. If even this step fails, you have to contact QuickBooks Technical Team.
How To Contact the QuickBooks Tech Team?
While performing the above-given troubleshooting steps, make sure you are not making any mistakes. It is essential to follow every step carefully. If you cannot resolve this payroll Error PS101, you have the option to get in touch with QuickBooks Technical Team of Dialsupportnumber by calling on the USA QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-306-4146. One of the QB experts will help you fix the QuickBooks Error Code PS101.