QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server: 4 Steps For Quick Fix
QuickBooks is an accounting tool which helps small and medium-size business organizations to streamline their business activities in a streamlined manner. QuickBooks helps the user in managing sales, taxes, invoice, inventory management, etc. QB Point of sale is amazing retail software for the small business owner which takes care of every retail need. To know more about the features of QuickBooks Point of Sale, you can contact QuickBooks POS Support Number +1800-801-4164.
What Are The Causes When QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server?
The major causes are mentioned below:
- Multi-user mode is not enabled in the server
- Network connection issues
- The dynamic IP address.
- Improper Configuration of Network sharing and folder permissions.
- Firewall and/or third-party application
How To Fix QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server?
There are many methods to fix the issue. Some of the methods are mentioned below:
Method 1: Check the Server in multi-user mode
- Open the QuickBooks POS application and select the File menu
- Select on Switch Company File to Multi-User Mode from the drop-down list.
- Next, restart the QuickBooks POS application and ensure if the error is resolved.
Method 2: Turned on Network Discovery
- Press Windows Key in the keyboard and then select Control Panel
- Click Network and Sharing Center option from the control panel menu.
- Choose Change advanced sharing option settings from the left side.
- Expand the network profile of your network connection.
- Select Turn on in the Network discovery section.
- Choose All Networks category of settings.
- Choose Turn Off Password Protected Sharing in the Password Protected Sharing section.
- Close the Settings window and reboot your computer.
Method 4. Rename the WS Activity
- Locate the folder where WSActivity is saved.
- Rename by Right-click the WSActivity file to OLDWSActivity.
- Close All QuickBooks Point of Sale in all workstations and re-open it again.
Reach Us For Support For QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server Issue
With the help of the above method, you can easily resolve QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server Issue. For any kind of assistance while performing the above steps you can contact QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-801-4164 or QuickBooks Chat Support. We have a team of skilled and experienced technical experts who will resolve your QuickBooks issues in quick time. We are available round the clock for resolution of any kind of QuickBooks issues.