QuickBooks Desktop is a powerful software but it is also prone to errors that sometimes can put your work on halt. QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error is one of them that restrict you to open the QuickBooks software. If you are also facing this error and looking for a way to get rid of it then this article can be the best platform for you as we will be providing you the solution steps to resolve QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error through some basic steps. You can also contact us at QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-801-4164 to get instant solution for your issue.
Intuit QuickBooks is one of them most popular and recommended software that comes with so many important features. It allows you to manage and pay bill automatically, credit card processing, Intuit Payment Network, Payroll, Online backup services and other important features that a business owner look for in an accounting software. However, it is also true that the software can’t be kept away from errors and issues that can cause hindrance in your work.
The Intuit QuickBooks Support team has realized that the QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error is being commonly faced by the QuickBooks users. That’s why we came up with the solution steps to resolve the issue. The QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error usually occur when you are logged into your company file through remote and didn’t logged out. When you try to log into your company file on your local system, you encounter this error.
Resolve QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error
- Open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + ESC and navigate to the Processes tab.
- Close all the QuickBooks related processes.
- Login to your company file with administrator rights.
- If you are still getting the error then you need to open QuickBooks on the server.
- Log in to your QuickBooks company file.
- If you are still getting the error then try to log in as a different user or try to reset your password.
- If the error still persists, try to restore a backup of your company file that you created when you were not getting this error.
You have to disable QuickBooks Messenger and close QuickBooks other users by following the below mentioned steps:
Note: Before you move onto the solution steps, you should be logged in to your company file as an administrator.
Close QuickBooks For Other User
- Run QuickBooks Messenger and go toActions.
- Select the Close Company File for other users option.
- Choose the user for with you want to close the company file and then click on Close Company File.
- Click on Yes if you get any confirmation box.
Disable QuickBooks Messenger
- Set up QuickBooks in multi-user mode properly and then run it.
- Log in to QuickBooks Company File with administrator rights.
- Select Disable QuickBooks Messenger.
- Log out from the company file and then log in again
Technical Support For QuickBooks
The provided solutions should help you to resolve the QuickBooks User Already Logged In Error and you will be able to log in to your QuickBooks company file. If you still can’t log in your company file then it is possible that the user you are trying to log in is damaged or you are entering incorrect credentials. If you couldn’t resolve the issue on your own then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-801-4164 and get all your issues resolved instantly.