QuickBooks Won’t Print
QuickBooks is widely used accounting software by small and medium-size business organizations. QuickBooks eases your workflow by managing it in a streamlined way. Its advanced features save a lot of productive time which you can use for business growth. Sometimes you may face errors while running QuickBooks on your system. QuickBooks Won’t Print is one such error which can hamper your workflow. Here we are going to discuss the methods which can resolve QuickBooks printing issues. You can also call on QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 for more information about printer issues in QuickBooks.
Remember, Before You Start Troubleshooting
There are a few important things that you need to keep in mind before you start fixing printer issues in QuickBooks:
- Make sure that QuickBooks has the latest version.
- The printer is connected to the system and the system has printing software.
How To Fix Printing Issues In QuickBooks?
There are various methods by which you resolve Printing Issues in QuickBooks:
Method 1: Check Your Printer
You can to take a print out in Notepad to check if QuickBooks print outside:
- Press Start Window key and search Notepad.
- Write some text on the notepad and choose File, then Print.
- Choose the correct printer and select Print.
- If it does not work then move to the next solution.
Method 2: Print A Test Page
- Close the printer, Reboot the computer and then turn on the printer again.
- Ensure that the printer paper is loaded correctly in the tray.
- Press the Windows Start Key and Select the Control Panel
- Now double-click on Printers and Faxes option.
- If the printer shows Offline then right-click the printer and Choose Use Printer Online.
- Double-click the printer icon to open it.
- Choose Cancel All Documents if there are any print jobs displayed in the queue.
- Close the window.
- Right-click the printer and select Properties and then choose to Print Test Page.
- If the print out of test page is successful then take a print out using WordPad.
Method 3: Rename The File
- Right-click the qbp file for your QuickBooks version.
- Rename the file by adding the word old to the file name (i.e. QBPrint.qbp.old)
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and go to File menu to Select Printer Setup.
- Select any transaction in the Form Name list to create a new QBprint.qbp file.
- Choose OK.
- Try to open and print any transaction.
Method 4: Run Repair Tool
You can run the QuickBooks Repair tool to diagnose the error and fix it
Technical Help For Printer issues in QuickBooks Software
If you find any convenience in performing the above steps, you can contact QuickBooks Support Number +1866-644-7717. Our technical experts will help you in every step. You can contact them on QuickBooks Chat Support. Our experts are available round the clock to provide any kind of assistance.