We have received thousands of calls from frustrated QuickBooks users who are struggling to save customizations in a report. If you were looking for steps to do the same, you are on the right page. In this article, we plan to cover all aspects and steps of customizing a report in detail.
Don’t have the time to read the steps? Well, you can always dial the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1866-644-7717 and get instant QuickBooks Tech Support Service.
Now, let us continue with this article and learn more about memorizing a report in QB.
Steps For Saving Or Memorizing A Report In QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks and login in with your user credentials to begin the process.
- Now, choose the report which you want to memorize.
- Go to the Customize icon and click on it.
- In this window, you can make all the report changes or customizations that you want. You can add, remove or edit columns and much more.
- Click on the Save Customization button once you are finished making changes to the report.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen asking you to give a name for the report.
- Tap on the text field and type a distinctive name.
- Make sure that you remember the file name for future use.
- If you want to add this report to a group, click on the Add this report to a group option.
- In the current window, choose an existing group or you can also create a new group.
- QuickBooks Experts highly recommend creating different groups as this makes managing and organizing your memorized reports very simple.
- QuickBooks also offers you an option for creating scheduled emails for all reports in a specific group. However, this option is only available in QuickBooks Online Essentials and QuickBooks Plus.
- For sharing the memorized reports with other users, go to My Custom Reports window and click on the Share With button.
- Take a note of all the users who receive access to your memorized reports.
- In the end, click on the OK button to finish the process.
Fix, Resolve & Troubleshoot QuickBooks Errors
We hope that you found our article on how to save or memorized a report in QuickBooks insightful and helpful. Our team of Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors is available round the clock to offer assistance. If you need any help with your QuickBooks or if you run into any error, call on the reliable QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 to connect with us.