QuickBooks is a high-tech accounting software that comes with the latest technology and tools that allows you to manage your business with ease. QuickBooks helps you in managing your complex accounting tasks such as Tracking Inventory, managing transactions and statements, Tax Filing, Payroll, Sales etc. without much human efforts. The latest versions of QuickBooks are location independent in nature which means that you can use them to manage your business from any part of the world. You also have the option to transfer QuickBooks license to a new computer at any point of time using appropriate steps and guidelines.
Transferring your QuickBooks license is not that complex process that it looks. However, this article will provide you the complete guide to transfer your QuickBooks License to a new system. You can also contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1888-557-5018 if you want us to transfer your QuickBooks license to a new system.
Steps To Transfer QuickBooks License To A New Computer
If you want to transfer your QuickBooks License and Data a to new system then we recommend you perform the steps provided in this article. If you have any doubt about your data, then there is need to worry about that because your data will be safe and secured. First of all, you have to install the QuickBooks software on your new system and uninstall it from the current system.
- Note down the license and product number of your QuickBooks.
- Create a backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- Share the backup file to yourself using an external drive or cloud.
- Perform a clean installation of QuickBooks on the new system. Make sure that the installation source you are using is healthy and not damaged.
- Enter your product and license number to activate QuickBooks on the new system.
- Restore the backup of your QuickBooks data that you created on the previous system.
- Now, uninstall the QuickBooks software on your old system.
If you find these steps a bit complicated then you can also contact the Intuit QuickBooks Support department to get data migrations services.
Points To Remember
While transferring your QuickBooks data, you need to keep the following important points in your mind:
- Make sure that you have an active and stable internet connection so that all your data and your QuickBooks License can be transferred properly.
- Close all the running processes using the Task Manager to avoid any kind of failure of QuickBooks license and data transfer.
- Perform all the steps properly to make sure that your data gets properly transferred properly to your new system
- Use a good antivirus software to scan your new computer so that no virus can corrupt you QuickBooks data.
Technical Support Help for Transferring QuickBooks License
By following the steps mentioned in this article, you will surely be able to transfer your QuickBooks license to a new system. However, sometimes if the license doesn’t get transferred properly, you may face several technical errors such as QuickBooks Error 3371, QuickBooks License Errors, QuickBooks Login Issues etc. In case if you are facing any kind of issue while transferring your QuickBooks license, you just contact at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-557-5018 and you will be provided an instant solution for your QuickBooks issues.