Have you recently toggled the 21.0 version of QuickBooks Accounting and Bookkeeping Software? There are numerous new features that have been recently added to the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. You may easily upload your receipts easily with QuickBooks Enterprise 2021 by using QuickBooks Desktop Mobile Application.
This article will act as a helping hand in uploading the receipts to QB Desktop Software 2021. You might also connect to our QuickBooks Tech Support Service team in order to acquire additional information regarding the latest features of QuickBooks Software 2021.
Procedure Of Uploading Receipts To QuickBooks Desktop
Step 1: Insert Your Receipts In QuickBooks
NOTE: Ensure that all the confidential and sensitive information like credit card numbers, social security number, or health details must not be uploaded in the receipts.
Upload receipts from QuickBooks Desktop
You may upload PDFs or images of your receipt in QuickBooks Desktop with the steps that have been mentioned below. Although you are required to remember that a PDF can include one receipt on one page.
- Select Receipt Management from the Vendor menu.
- Tap on your Intuit Account for the company file.
NOTE: If you are not having any access to the company data file or your account is not linked with the company file that you desire to open, in that case, you have to create and manage roles in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.
- Select the browse to upload or you can just drag and drop the receipts in QuickBooks Software.
- Opt for your receipts.
Upload receipts from the QB Desktop iOS Mobile application
NOTE: QuickBooks is accessible with PDFs and images with JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG format. The HEIC images are also supportable for the latest iPhone and iPad users.
You might install the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise iOS application:
- Navigate to the QuickBooks Desktop application, and then you have to login to your Intuit Account and then select the company in order to upload receipts.
- Now you are required to click on the company file so that you may upload receipts and then tap on Continue.
- Choose Capture Receipt.
- Select the Camera icon in order to click a picture of the receipt. If the image is already existing in the gallery, you can go to Photos and then choose your receipt. You may perform cropping and rotating of the photo id required.
- Select Use this Photo option.
- You are required to add a Name & Memo.
- Tap on upload Photo and then hit the Ok button.
- In the end, you need to login to your QuickBooks company data file in order to ensure that the appropriate receipt is uploaded.
Upload receipts from the QuickBooks Desktop Android mobile application
- Firstly, you need to open QuickBooks Desktop Android application and then navigate to the Receipt image.
- Select the company in order to upload receipts and then tap on the Continue option.
- Tap on Capture receipt.
- Touch the Camera icon to capture the picture of the receipt. In case the picture is already in your gallery, you need to open the Photos folder and then select your receipt. You can modify the image by cropping and rotating it if required.
- Now, tap on Use this photo.
- You need to add a Name & Memo.
- Go to the Upload Photo option and the hit on Ok button.
- At last, you are required to log into your QuickBooks company file in order to make sure that the right receipt has been uploaded.
Step 2: Review, Edit, And Match Receipts To Transactions
Once the process of uploading the expense receipts to QuickBooks is done, you can see them in the For Review tab. This specific tab also lets you review, edit, match, or transact to register.
- Navigate to Receipt Management from the Vendor menu.
- Move your cursor towards the For Review tab and then tap on the Refresh icon in order to keep a check on the added receipts.
- From Receipt, click on the Small Arrow and then click on Review.
- If the receipt that you have chosen matches the transaction, you need to hit on the Attach option.
(you may opt for Remove Match and after that create a new transaction if the match is not correct.)
- Select the OK option.
Providing Access To Receipt Management
You may assign users in order to upload the receipts or generate new transactions so that they can be matched with the receipts by assigning different access according to their role. You are required to provide the following permissions to the user:
- Bank Registers ( and all other banking accounts)
- Credit card charges
- Credit card registers
- Customer care center
- Vendor center
- Chart of Accounts list
- Class list
- Edit bills
- Pay bills
QuickBooks Desktop 21.0 version lets you upload, review, and match receipts with the transactions by adding the transactions to the register. QuickBooks Mobile application lets you upload receipts also.
- Select Receipt Management from the Vendor menu.
- Tap on the Manage Users.
- As per the role of the user, you may choose to Give Desktop and Mobile access or Give only mobile access.
- Hit on the Continue button.
- Click on the Add User and then enter the email address.
- Now, frame the role as the Basic user, then opt for the Save option.
The user has to accept the email invite and once it is finished, they can get access to manage the receipts section.
QuickBooks Desktop 21.0 Version Technical Support
All the steps that are mentioned above are going to help you comprehend the process of uploading the receipts to QuickBooks Desktop. This version of QuickBooks has many new features that might be complex to use. Users might run into difficulties while using the QB version 21.0 that may lead to various QuickBooks errors and issues. In order to get assistance for such issues you can get in touch with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors Support Team. you are just a call apart, give us a ring on QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-306-4146 toll-free.